- Trim four pieces of chipboard to 1/2x10/16". Paint the chipboard to match the charms; allow to dry.
- Trim photos to 1/2x10/16" (you may want to resize them with image-editing software). Trim the patterned paper to fit the bracelet.
- Use decoupage medium to adhere patterned paper to the bracelet; allow to dry.
- Adhere photos to chipboard and brush decoupage medium over the top for added protection against wear and tear. Allow to dry.
- Add charms to the bracelet using jump rings.
SOURCES Patterned Paper: BasicGrey. Bracelet: Rings and Things. Charms: K&Company. Jump rings: Making Memories. Acrylic paint, decoupage: Plaid. Design: Patricia Anderson.