Design by Jennifer Woodbury
Cover one digital element with another using a clipping mask. Jennifer used one to cover a scroll brush with red digital paper for this pretty Valentine digital scrapbook page.
1. Open a new 12x12" document in your image-editing software. Drag papers onto the background, cropping and positioning them as shown.
2. Drag the photos to your page and insert a small white stroke (Layer>Layer Style>Stroke -- then choose white as the color) to each photo to create the border. Angle each photo slightly by pressing Ctrl (Cmd) + T, then drag the box by the corner to rotate.
3. Drag the heart elements and negative strips onto your page, arranging them as shown. Insert the "i" and "you" elements. Open the brushed paint element and drag it onto the layout. Position the brushed paint layer behind the negative strips. Place a "LOVE" stamped alphabet over the brushed paint.
4. Cover the scroll brush with red patterned paper using a clipping mask.
5. Drag the swirl brush onto your digital scrapbook page in the desired position. Insert the flowers, stitching, and felt "XOXO" pieces to finish the layout.
2 FULL YEARS of Parents® Magazine plus a FREE GIFT! Order NOW to take advantage of this great offer! Get 2 full years (24 issues) for just $7.99! Plus you get our new Ultimate Birthday Party Planner ABSOLUTELY FREE! HURRY this offer won't last! (U.S. orders only)
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."