Design by Jen Lessinger
A single digital element -- like the funky Christmas tree on this digital scrapbook page -- can be resized and recolored to create a variety of looks.
1. Open a 12x12" document in your image-editing software. Open the background paper and drag it onto the layout.
2. Create a new layer by pressing Ctrl (Cmd) + Shift + N. Select the Elliptical Marquee tool. Draw a circle and fill it with green. Repeat this step, making a smaller white circle. Select the Move tool and position as shown. Repeat this process to create the smaller red and white circles.
3. Drag the photos onto the layout and position as shown. Apply a red stroke (Layer>Layer Style>Stroke) to each shot. Select each photo layer, then choose Layer>Merge Layers.
4. Recolor and resize the tree elements.
5. Repeat the steps to resize and recolor other trees. Drag all the trees onto the layout, add the journaling and title, and apply drop shadows.
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."