Please welcome former creative team member Shannon Tidwell as our guest blogger this week!
Happy New Year! Thank you so much for having me as a guest blogger! In the December 2010 issue I had a easy to make calendar featured. Today I want to share that calendar with you again and give you some easy instructions for it. You’ll also find the print-ready mini calendar below.
To make your own:
1. First you’ll need to find a CD case to use.
2. Cut a piece of cardstock to fit inside the cover insert.
3. Print the mini calendars below and cut down to the same size.
4. Stack the calendars together and use a Crop-a-Dile to punch through the whole stack on the left and right sides of the top.
5. Attach the calendars to your background with mini brads.
6. Now it’s time to embellish! I cut flowers from KI Memories Posh Patterned Papers and added a little sparkle with a KI Memories Posh Gemstone Icon.
7. To display the calendar you will need to carefully detach the CD case cover from the back, flip it around and attach it back. Then it should stand up correctly to display your calendar.
(To download these calendars, right-click on the image and select Save Image.)
I hope your year is filled with creativity!
8 Responses to “Guest Post: Quick Calendars”