It’s taken me a couple of days to sort through my photos and decide on some of my favorite CHA finds. Here’s a sampling of goodies to look for in your local scrapbook store in the coming months!
1. With rolled roses being so popular these days, I thought Imaginisce’s Roly Rosies were brilliant. They’re paper flowers die-cut into the coils you need to make the roses. And there’s a tool to help roll them. Brilliant!
2. Speaking of flowers, I found my new favorite flowers at Prima. These canvas blooms from their Donna Downey-designed line are so cool! She’s designed a number of new canvas products, including tags and 6x12” albums. So cool!
I also loved these crocheted flowers in one of my favorite color combos.
3. Making Memories has a ton of new paper goodies, including a seriously pretty Valentine line. But my favorite was the new Slice Elite. It’s like the Slice on steroids!
And my personal fave was the new Slice carrying case.
4. Because I my obsession with rosettes continues, I was immediately drawn to American Crafts’ Delights stickers.
5. And, of course, one of the products making the biggest splash was the Provo Craft Cricut Imagine. Think of it as a hybrid between a Cricut shape-cutter and an HP printer. We saw a couple of demos, and though pricey ($599), it looks very interesting!
6. I was also excited to see the Teresa Collins stampmaker—it makes a clear stamp, die, or stencil in just a few minutes! On the paper side of things, her birthday collection was one of my favorite paper lines. You can make a whole banner with one sheet of patterned paper! Here’s a photo from her site:
So look for these products in stores soon!
Categories: Scraps | Tags: